Saturday, March 27, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Dear Mochness, I know this is long overdue, but I did make a promise to compile this list.. so here you go..
Check out the first Frogman lesson in Etiquette
· The queue is a lie
· You are more important than everyone else in the queue
· The most efficient queues are parallel to the counter
· When approaching a queue, feel free to start a new one, the already existing queue is soo last season
· When jumping the queue, do it silently while avoiding eye contact
· Acting like everyone else is invisible helps
· When approaching a busy counter, start making your order immediately
· Waiving your money around helps
· Never apologize for cutting a queue… NEVER
· If you actually stood in the queue, feel free to take as much time as you want while ordering, you obviously did not have enough time to prepare for this difficult decisive moment
· Finishing your phone call while ordering is also acceptable
· Women are allowed to cut queues… Nay, they must cut queues. God forbid they stand amongst the men.